No-hassle financing to help you grow
Success comes easier when you work with someone who knows your business. When you work with us on your financing, you’ll be working with people you know you can trust. And what could be more convenient than getting your financing right where you buy your inputs? Working with CHS Capital, LLC, a subsidiary of CHS Inc., we can offer you:
CHS River Plains credit policy:
- A revolving credit account is required in advance to charge products and services at CHS River Plains.
- All purchases are due at the end of the month and must be paid by the 20th of the following month.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be charged to accounts that are past due. Minimum service charge is $0.50.
- Payment plans and automatic bank payment programs are available.
- If an account is past due, the account will be placed on a cash basis until the account is brought current.
- If CHS River Plains must file in the court system or write off an account, further credit will be allowed only with a first position lien on crops and cattle.